[Halloween Edition] Get up and be creative with your breakfast spread this Halloween, featuring a Spooky-easy Blueberry Maple Pancakes recipe using Amazin' Graze Pink Berry Goodness Bowl.
Follow the steps below with only the simplest ingredients you can easily find in stores. It's simple, yummy, fun and healthy.How friendly is this recipe?
- Kids Friendly: YES! (**be careful while pouring the batter on the hot pan)
- Adult Friendly: Double YES!
- 2 pckt Amazin’ Graze Pink berry goodness bowl
- 2 tbsp Almond Flour
- 440ml Soy milk
- 4 tbsp Baking powder
- 290g Flour
- 60g Coconut sugar
- 1 Egg
- 60g Butter (melted)
- Maple Syrup
- Mix almond flour, all-purpose flour, coconut sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add soy milk, melted butter and egg.
- Whisk all ingredients together starting from the center and working your way to the sides of the bowl.
- Add in Pink berry goodness bowl and fold in until mix properly
- Heat a nonstick pan over low-medium heat and wipe over with some butter to lightly grease the pan.
- Pour batter onto the pan and flip the pancake once the underside is golden and bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Serve with blueberries and drizzle with maple syrup.
All set and ready to whip up the kitchen? Check out Amazin' Graze Pink Berry Goodness Bowl here
For more Halloween recipe inspiration, check these out: